The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (BAMSL) seeks to maintain the highest professional standards among attorneys and to enhance their professional competence, to improve the administration of justice and promote the rule of law, to serve the needs of members, and to provide law-related services and education to the public.
- Advocate for issues related to the administration of justice, the St. Louis metropolitan legal community and professionalism.
- Provide personal and professional relationship building opportunities that foster social interaction and career development.
- Provide continuing legal education and leadership training.
- Provide opportunities for community service in a manner that maximizes community impact.
- Provide support to members designed to assist them in achieving success in their practice area.
Articles of Agreement
(Revision approved by membership 12/5/2018 | Approved by Cir. Ct. 1/28/2019)
Mailing List and Email Policy