St. Louis Lawyer Search is a free online lawyer referral service provided by the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis.
Available attorneys are located in the St. Louis metropolitan area, and charge fees for their services.
To search for a lawyer:
- Complete the form below, including your name, address, phone number, email address, and a brief description of your legal issue.
- Filter the search results by the Primary Panel. - This is the type of legal issue you need help with (e.g. Bankruptcy Law, Business Law, Family Law, etc.).
- Optional filters available (Note: If you select optional filters and do not get any results, please try searching without the optional filters.)
- Sub-Panel - These are specific types of issues within the type of law you selected.
- Languages Spoken by the Lawyer
- Location of Case/Matter - The county in which your case will be handled (e.g. location of the court).
- Location of Attorney - The city in which the attorney's office is located or city where the attorney will meet with clients.
- Click "Submit Form"
- If there is a lawyer that matches your criteria then their information will be displayed, and you will receive an email containing the lawyer's information. If your criteria matches more than one lawyer then you may see up to three results.
- You must contact the lawyer(s). They cannot contact you first.
For lawyer referrals outside of the St. Louis metropolitan area, please visit: