BAMSL's Sustaining Membership is an enhanced membership level for those who want to provide greater support to their local bar association.
Sustaining Member benefits include:
- Invitations to exclusive events, including a pre-party reception at BAMSL's annual Member Holiday Party, an opening reception at the Bench & Bar Conference, and a social hour after the Law Day luncheon.
- Two free ethics CLE hours.
- Free admission to select signature events.
- Recognition at BAMSL events, on the website, and in BAMSL publications.
Upgrade your BAMSL membership by becoming a Sustaining Member for only $100 more per year by:
- Selecting Sustaining Membership on your membership renewal and include payment for the appropriate level.
- Completing the form below.
- Contacting Member Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or (314) 421-4134.
Sustaining Members Directory
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo