What it takes to be 100%
Law firms comprised of five or more attorneys located in the St. Louis metropolitan area and all licensed in Missouri, and 100 percent of those attorneys being BAMSL members qualify to be counted as a member of the BAMSL 100% Club.
With this designation, these firms and their lawyers receive some extra perks along with the recognition that they've made the commitment to support their local bar 100 percent.
How to be in good company...
- You’ll receive extra recognition of your firm at BAMSL events, on the website, and in BAMSL publications.
- Two free MO MCLE hours of Ethics annually for each attorney.
- Pre-party reception at BAMSL’s annual Member Holiday Party and Rendezvous on the Roof social events.
- Master dues bill upon request that includes all employee dues instead of individual dues bills.
- Add to that priority seating at BAMSL events. And that’s just the beginning.
You might be closer to 100% than you think.
Give Member Relations a call at (314) 421-4134 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll give you an up to the minute appraisal of your firm's critical mass toward 100% Club membership!