What it takes to be 100%
Law firms comprised of five or more attorneys located in the St. Louis metropolitan area and all licensed in Missouri, and 100 percent of those attorneys being BAMSL members qualify to be counted as a member of the BAMSL 100% Club.
With this designation, these firms and their lawyers receive some extra perks along with the recognition that they've made the commitment to support their local bar 100 percent.
Current 100% Club Members
Thank you for your support!
- Access Disability, LLC
- Amen, Gantner & Capriano, Your Estate Matters, LLC
- Berger, Cohen & Brandt, L.C.
- Boggs, Avellino, Lach & Boggs, LLC
- Brown & Brown Attorneys at Law
- Brown & Crouppen, P.C.
- Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
- Buckley & Buckley, LLC
- Capes Sokol
- The Center for Family Law
- Dowd Bennett LLP
- Eckenrode Maupin
- Evans & Dixon, L.L.C.
- Fox Galvin LLC
- Galloway, Johnson, Tompkins, Burr & Smith
- Goldenberg Heller & Antognoli, P.C.
- Gray, Ritter & Graham, P.C.
- Growe Eisen Karlen Eilerts
- Haar & Woods, LLP
- Harris Dowell Fisher & Harris L.C.
- Holloran Schwartz & Gaertner LLP
- Hullverson Law Firm
- Kamykowski, Gavin & Smith, P.C.
- Kilo Flynn Billingsley Trame & Brown, P.C.
- Kortenhoff McGlynn & Burns LLC
- Lashly & Baer, P.C.
- Leritz & Plunkert, PC
- Lewis Rice LLC
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- McAnany, Van Cleave & Phillips, P.A.
- Mickes O'Toole, LLC
- Mogab & Hughes Attorneys, P.C.
- Neville Richards Wuller LLC
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Page Law
- Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal, P.C.
- Polsinelli PC
- Rosenblum Goldenhersh
- Rossiter & Boock, LLC
- St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney's Office
- Sandberg Phoenix & von Gontard P.C.
- Schlichter Bogard & Denton, LLP
- Schuchat, Cook & Werner
- Shands, Elbert, Gianoulakis & Giljum, LLP
- Sher Corwin Winters LLC
- The Simon Law Firm, P.C.
- Stange Law Firm, PC
- Stone, Leyton & Gershman
- Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP
- SWMW Law
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Uthoff, Graeber, Bobinette & Blanke
- Zerman Mogerman LLC
How to be in good company...
- You’ll receive extra recognition of your firm at BAMSL events, on the website, and in BAMSL publications.
- Two free MO MCLE hours of Ethics annually for each attorney.
- Pre-party reception at BAMSL’s annual Member Holiday Party and Rendezvous on the Roof social events.
- Master dues bill upon request that includes all employee dues instead of individual dues bills.
- Add to that priority seating at BAMSL events. And that’s just the beginning.
You might be closer to 100% than you think.
Give Member Relations a call at (314) 421-4134 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll give you an up to the minute appraisal of your firm's critical mass toward 100% Club membership!