The following resources explain Missouri’s laws and legal system. The resources contain information written by lawyers who have knowledge and experience in different aspects of the law.
The information on this website is provided as educational material about the laws and legal system. BAMSL makes reasonable attempts to ensure the materials provided here are current and accurate, but BAMSL cannot guarantee its accuracy. The materials provided here do not constitute legal advice. Because each person’s circumstances are unique, contact an attorney for specific legal advice before making decisions that involve the law.
- Business Law Resource Guide — The Missouri Bar
- Client Resource Guide — The Missouri Bar
- Consumer Law Resource Guide — The Missouri Bar
- Domestic Violence and the Law: A Practical Guide for Survivors — The Missouri Bar Young Lawyers' Section
- Family Law Resource Guide — The Missouri Bar
- Senior Citizens Handbook — Legal Services of Eastern Missouri
- Turning 18? Some Things to Know about the Law — The Missouri Bar
- Know Your Housing Rights — Metropolitan St. Louis Equal Housing and Opportunity Council
- Landlord-Tenant Law Resource Guide — Missouri Attorney General's Office