eCLE Live Webcast FAQ
How do I purchase an eCLE Live Webcast?
- View the eCLE Calendar
- When you have located an eCLE Webcast that interests you, click the "Register Now" button on the event page to sign up. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your registration.
How do I access a purchased eCLE Live Webcast?
- Please return to the event page before the scheduled start time. You can locate the event page by viewing the eCLE Calendar or by using the link included in the registration confirmation email.
- If you are not already logged in, please click the "Login to Meeting" button in the Registration box then follow the on-screen prompts to sign in.
- If you are logged in, click the "Enter Program" button in the Registration box to view the webcast.
Note: The "Enter Program" button will become active 30-minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the seminar.
What are the minimum system requirements?
- Current version of one of the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge Browser
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Current version of Adobe Flash Player (to view the webcast) and Adobe Acrobat Reader (to view the seminar materials)
- Allow web browser pop-ups
- Stable, broadband internet connection
- Computer speakers or headphones to hear the presenter
Live webcasts may not be mobile-friendly. If you have trouble, please use a desktop or notebook computer to view live webcasts.
Who do I contact with questions?
Please email the BAMSL CLE Department at firstname.lastname@example.org (note: this mailbox is monitored continuously during live webcasts) or call 314-421-4134.