5 Reasons to Become a Sustaining Partner
- Multiple Benefits
Enjoy many benefits like access to members and signage at events
- Extensive Marketing
You will be recognized on our website, in CLE materials, and advertising credit in the monthly magazine
- Name Recognition
Over 6,000 members will constantly see your logo on our products
- Exclusive Opportunities
Get free tickets for events, complimentary CLEs and much much more
- Benefits BAMSL and benefits YOU!
Help a worthy St. Louis organization and receive positive advertising in the process!
Platinum Sponsorship is the crème de la crème! With it, you will get every single benefit. The most advertising. The most memberships. The most tickets. The most feel good for helping our organization. There will only be one per business area, making this level more exclusive than ever.
- Credit for advertising in the St. Louis Lawyer or St. Louis Bar Journal
- Opportunity to address Bench & Bar attendees during the welcome remarks
- Brief time slot during a Board of Governors meeting
- Company logo on BAMSL home page
- Recognition as a Sustaining Partner on BAMSL Website
- (8) BAMSL Memberships
- Named sponsorship of a monthly YLD happy hour
- Plus, much more!
Why should you upgrade to a platinum or gold partnership? You get more than double of everything. You get additional tickets to events, more advertising credit, and further opportunity for brand recognition. Seize the day and promote your company.
- Recognition as Sustaining Partner in printed CLE course materials
- (1) complimentary registration to the Bench & Bar Conference
- Press release featuring all Sustaining Partners in May
- (2) company logo placements on major event emails
- (2) named sponsorships of one-hour CLEs
Silver Sponsorship gives a lot to our organization, so we will give a lot to you!
- Complimentary use of BAMSL conference rooms, classroom, and guest offices
- Inclusion on Sustaining Partner list in new member welcome packets
- (1) complimentary exhibit table at the Bench & Bar Conference
- Signage at in-person CLE programs