Need help finding where to view, print, and pay invoices? Look here...
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Posted by: Webmaster
Step-by-step guide to viewing and paying open invoices on the BAMSL web site:
- Go to the BAMSL web site (http://www.bamsl.org).
- When you arrive at the web site, you'll need to Sign In. If you do not remember your password, you may reset it by clicking the "Forgot your password?" link or by visiting: https://bamsl.site-ym.com/general/email_pass.asp. If you need help logging in, please contact Membership Director Steve Campbell at (314) 421-4134 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to your Member Profile page.
- Click on Manage Profile.
- Click the "Invoices" icon under the Invoices, Payments & History section.
- You will see a list of your open store and event invoices. Use the tabs at the top of the page to navigate between Store & Event, Dues, or Donations invoices.
- To view an invoice, click the "View/Print Invoice" button.
- To pay a single invoice, click the "Pay this Invoice" button. Or, to pay multiple invoices at once, click the check box next to each invoice to be paid then click "Pay Selected Invoices."
- You will be taken to the payment screen where you can pay by credit card or ACH/E-Check. Enter the required information and click "Submit Payment" to pay the selected invoice(s).
- If the payment was processed successfully then you will be taken to a confirmation page where you can view and print your receipt.
- Once completed, you can click on the BAMSL logo at the top of the page to navigate back to the Home Page.