Internet Explorer's "Compatibility View" may cause problems on BAMSL's website
Monday, March 24, 2014
Posted by: Daniel Barnett
It has come to our attention that Internet Explorer users with "Compatibility View" enabled may experience trouble viewing and interacting with the BAMSL website.
If you are using Internet Explorer and experience trouble during registration or checkout, please view the help guide below to disable "Compatibility View."
To turn off Compatibility View for Internet Explorer 8, 9, and 10:
- See if the Compatibility View button (Torn Page Icon on the Address Bar) appears in the Address bar.
- Select the Compatibility View button to disable the Compatibility View.
To edit the Compatibility View list for Internet Explorer 11:
- Select the Tools (Gear) icon.
- Select Compatibility View settings.
- To remove the BAMSL website:
- Select the website (www.bamsl.org, bamsl.org, or bamsl.site-ym.com) you would like to turn off Compatibility View.
- Select Remove.
Once Compatibility View is disabled exit out of Internet Explorer and reopen it. This should resolve any display issues that you have with the site.