How do I login and purchase an eCLE course?
- Login to the BAMSL eCLE website (http://ecle.bamsl.org).
- If you have not taken a BAMSL eCLE Seminar on the EON! site before, you will first need to Register. Please click on the 'Register' button above and complete the registration form. Then return to catalog page and click on the 'View Courses' tab. From there you can choose and register for the seminars you wish to take.
- If you have taken a BAMSL eCLE Seminar on the EON! site before, please sign in at the 'Member Login' box to the right of the home page screen. Then you can click on the 'View Courses' tab to choose and register for the seminars you wish to take.
How do I access a purchased eCLE course?
- Login to the BAMSL eCLE website (http://ecle.bamsl.org) using your username and password.
- Click "My Purchased Courses" in the menu near the top-right of the page.
- Here, you'll see a list of the eCLE courses that you have purchased.
- Click the title of the course to view the course.
What are the System Requirements?
- Current version of one of the following web browsers:
- Current version of Adobe Flash Player.
- Allow web browser pop-ups.
- Stable, broadband internet connection.
- Computer speakers or headphones to hear the presenter.
- Mobile Device Notice: On-demand courses are mobile friendly, but live courses currently are not. Please use a desktop or notebook computer to view live courses.
Who do I contact with questions?
If you have questions about the CLE content, speaker(s), or credit, please email the BAMSL CLE Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-421-4134.
If you have technical questions or problems viewing the course, please call the EON! Support Team at 1-855-906-5678.