How do I login to the live webcast?
1. Login to the BAMSL website (http://www.bamsl.org
) using your username and password.
2. Click "View My eCLE Webcasts
" in the CLE drop-down menu near the top of the page.
3. Here, you'll see a list of the eCLE Webcasts that you have purchased.
4. Click the blue "VIEW
" button on the right side of the page to view the live webcast at its scheduled start time.
What are the System Requirements?
Who do I contact with questions?
- Current version of one of the following web browsers:
- Current version of Adobe Flash Player
- Allow web browser pop-ups
- Stable, broadband internet connection.
- Computer speakers or headphones to hear the presenter.
If you have questions about your eCLE Live Webcast registration or logging into the BAMSL website, please call (314) 421-4134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Lost/forgotten passwords may be reset online by visiting http://www.bamsl.org/general/email_pass.asp
If you have technical questions or problems viewing the webcast, please email the ScholarLab Support Team at email@example.com
and someone will contact you.