- Get Involved
- For the Public
- For Educators
- For the Media
- Saint Louis Bar Foundation
|eCLE Live Webcast Instructions|
How do I login to the live webcast?
1. Login to the BAMSL website (http://www.bamsl.org) using your username and password.
2. Click "View My eCLE Webcasts" in the CLE drop-down menu near the top of the page.
3. Here, you'll see a list of the eCLE Webcasts that you have purchased.
4. Click the blue "VIEW" button on the right side of the page to view the live webcast at its scheduled start time.
What are the System Requirements?
Who do I contact with questions?
If you have questions about your eCLE Live Webcast registration or logging into the BAMSL website, please call (314) 421-4134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Lost/forgotten passwords may be reset online by visiting http://www.bamsl.org/general/email_pass.asp.
If you have technical questions or problems viewing the webcast, please email the ScholarLab Support Team at email@example.com and someone will contact you.
5/28/2015 » 5/30/2015
36th Annual Bench & Bar Conference