Step-by-step how to update your member profile on this web site:
- When you arrive at the web site, you'll need to Sign In. Your new username and password were furnished in the mailer sent to you recently. If you did not receive the mailer or need help logging in, contact Steve Campbell at (314) 421-4134 or email him at email@example.com.
- Once entered, you will be taken to a default Member Profile page.
- Click on Manage Profile.
- Click the Edit Bio icon under the Information & Settings headline.
- Edit your profile as you scroll through the various fields displayed. If you wish, you can change your username and/or your password at this time. Be sure to write down this info and keep it in a safe place.
- When finished updating your profile, click on the SAVE CHANGES button at the bottom of the page.
- Once completed, you can click on the BAMSL logo at the top of the page to navigate to the Home Page.
Step-by-step how to manage your email and profile preferences:
- Login with your username and password.
- Hover over the "MEMBERS" menu at the top of the page.
- Choose which preferences you want to update:
After you make your desired changes, click "Save".
- Click "MANAGE MY EMAIL PREFERENCES" to select which types of emails you receive from BAMSL.
- Click "MANAGE MY PROFILE PREFERENCES" to select if you want to receive new event notifications, turn off your 'Wall', and many other options.