When websites are viewed in Internet Explorer using a setting called "Compatibility View" it will often result in different display issues.To turn off Compatibility View for Internet Explorer 8, 9, and 10:
To edit the Compatibility View list for Internet Explorer 11:
- See if the Compatibility View button (Torn Page Icon on the Address Bar) appears in the Address bar.
- Select the Compatibility View button to disable the Compatibility View.
- Select the Tools (Gear) icon.
- Select Compatibility View settings.
- To remove the BAMSL website:
- Select the website (www.bamsl.org, bamsl.org, or bamsl.site-ym.com) you would like to turn off Compatibility View.
- Select Remove.
Once Compatibility View is disabled exit out of Internet Explorer and reopen it. This should resolve any display issues that you have with the site.